Mark’s Auto Glass is a specialist in repair and replacement of automobile windows, the first national chain, with more than 35 years of experience and more than a couple of years. We are your LOCAL SPECIALISTS in repair. As a workshop, we have been pleasantly impressed by the quality of the work done by your team, and the most important thing is that the final customer also has the same impression. LOCAL means we live here, we buy the largest of our materials here, and we pay taxes here. SPECIALIST means that the repair of windshield glass is our specialty, not our secondary service. Our results are the best in the business and every day we repair damages that windshield glass replacement companies would reject.
Windshield Repair can:
- Save your money you can spend on unnecessary replacements.
- Protect the integrity of your original windshield glass.
- Restore your windshield glass to safe driving conditions, quickly and conveniently.
Mark’s Auto Glass Windshield Repair has built a great reputation for its high quality of services in which it has to do with windshield glass repair and products for it. Find out if your windshield glass can be repair.
Why repair it?
A small damage to the windshield can grow and ruin it completely. • Prevent this problem at a low cost with us. Nobody knows more about Mark’s Auto Glass windshield repair. We restore between 75% and 95% of the optical clarity of the damaged area, while at the same time the structural integrity of the windshield very close to what was before the damage occurred.
Benefits of Mark’s Auto Glass
- Avoid losing the original factory seals of your windshield. The original windshield is a structural part of your vehicle.
- By not changing your original windshield you prevent problems such as Water or wind leaks, scratches in the paint and problems of termination.
- Avoid paperwork by not having to get a new green seal for your car if it is catalytic.
- Avoid problems with technical reviews.
- Do not pay deductibles and avoid unnecessarily overloading your insurance policy * by choosing this alternative logic.
- Home service of Mark’s Auto Glass
- Avoid polluting Windshields are not recyclable.
- Avoid removing the TAG.
- The repair of car windows has some advantages over the replacement:
- Saving time, since repairing a windshield is achieved in just 30 minutes of intervention.
- Respect for the environment by not generating any type of waste and avoiding a future replacement that requires a special recycling treatment.
- Saving money, since normally the repair of moons does not affect the bonus of the majority of the insurance policy.
- To be able to repair a windscreen, a series of conditions must be met:
- The size of the windshield impact must be less than a coin of 2 euros, approximately 40 mm in diameter.
- The crater of the hole must be less than 5 mm.
- It must not be in the direct vision zone of the driver, as a reference the area where the pilot’s windshield wiper passes is taken.
- Damage should not affect the polyvinyl butyral interlayer, which is found inside the glass.
- The windshield does not have to have cracks or fissures of more than 50 mm or have its origin in the edge of the windshield.
Do not show multiple breaks that have contiguous craters at a distance of less than 10 mm, or breaks that have affected the lower and upper layer of the glass. Is there a mark left when repairing a windshield? We can usually restore between 75% and 95% of the optical clarity of the damaged area. This depends on several factors, including severity, age and the amount of contamination in the damage. In most repair cases there is a small, barely visible mark.
The repair of your windshield depends on the characteristic of the damage it has. In the case of a picket, the diameter of this cannot be greater than a coin of 10 pesos and in the case of a crack; this cannot be more than 20CM long. In addition, the damage must be more than 6CM from the edge of the windshield and must not be in the driver’s vision area. For more information and to determine if it is possible to carry out the repair of the front window of your car, go through one of our workshops to replace and repair car windows or contact our customer service department available 24 hours a day.
BEWARE … with SAFETY you do not play!
Windshield repair is a serious and delicate process as it is directly related to your safety and that of those who travel inside your vehicle. For this reason, you should never entrust the repair of your windshield to inexperienced hands. It is also proven that a windshield replaced and improperly installed puts your safety at risk in the event of a crash or rollover, which is why you should only resort to windshield replacement when the damage is not repairable.
Do not be fooled by opportunistic people or charlatans who offer this service at low prices at the cost of their safety. Always ask for references from the person offering the service. Remember that there is nothing free in business and you will get a quality service directly proportional to the price you pay!
Cost of repair Economic or Expensive? Even though the cost of a repair is usually cheaper than a replacement, this depends on factors such as the type of car, model (year), magnitude of the damage and whether or not you have a comprehensive coverage insurance. Although the idea is to repair the crack when it is still small and has not extended or branched, it is also possible to repair extended lines of up to a maximum of 30 cm.
Online Advice on Mark’s Auto Glass:
With just a Call or an email, our specialized technicians will advise you on the various damages that your windshield may present and advise you on the best solution.…